future proof radio solutions
Two-radios (walkie-talkies) are an invaluable resource to any security team. Security radios ensure quick and efficient communications with one another in a secure and discrete way. This overall achieves the aim of protecting or guarding people, buildings, properties or other high-value assets.
Why would security require two-way radios?
- Access control to sites, e.g. visitors and deliveries
- High-profile security
- Covert security, e.g. monitoring for potential criminal activities
- Asset management, e.g. equipment, people, buildings and other high-value assets – see auction page.
- Emergency communications, e. g. fire evacuation marshalling
- Security guarding
- Store detectives.
Typical Security Requirements with Two-Way Radios
- Caller ID, and Panic / Emergency Call functions
- Location tracking
- Lone Worker
- Man Down functions
- Voice encryption
- Tour Guard Applications
- Text messaging
- Telephone interconnect
- Voice record
- Asset Tracking
- Discrete acoustic earpieces & microphones for unobtrusive or covert use
- Increased security from casual eavesdropping
Wall to Wall Radio Communications can help you to design the optimum two-way radio (walkie-talkie) system for your premises; and then supply, install, commission and maintain it.
We also offer a radio hire service to customers who require a short-term radio system or perhaps additional two-way radio (walkie-talkie) equipment on a temporary basis.
If you wish to discuss your two-way radio (walkie-talkie) communication requirements further and to see what we can do for you, then please give us a call on 020 8770 1007 or e-mail email@example.com.
Wall to wall communications
21 Lewis Road
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed