future proof radio solutions
Retail can be extremely hectic and busy, with a huge daily staff and customer turnover. Therefore, it is vital to make sure that all staff and security are efficiently communicating with each other and that the retail environment is safe and secure. This is where two-way radio (walkie-talkie) communication comes in.
Why Would Retail Premises Require Two-Way Radios (Walkie Talkies)?
- Customer assistance
- Staff management
- Stock control
- In-store security e.g preventing shop-lifting, vandalism
- Emergency communications, e.g. for fire evacuation marshalling
- Inter-store communications, e.g. with adjacent branches
- Facilities communications, e.g. to address short-term health & safety issues
- Centre security, e.g. casual & group shop-lifting and vandalism deterrence
- CCTV Control Centre liaison
- Shop Watch / Town Watch / Pub Watch
Typical Retail Premises Requirements with Two-Way Radios (Walkie Talkies)
Staff in retail premises may require specialised features for their two-way radios and any other additional equipment
- Location tracking
- Lone Worker
- Man Down functions
- Caller ID
- Panic / Emergency Call functions
- Text messaging, and pre-defined texts
- Have discrete earpieces & microphones for unobtrusive or covert use
- Facilitate Guard Tour Management, e.g. out-of-hours patrolling
- Offer increased security from casual eavesdropping
Wall to Wall Radio Communications can help you to design the optimum two-way radio (walkie-talkie) system for your premises; and then supply, install, commission and maintain it.
We also offer a radio hire service to customers who require a short-term radio system or perhaps additional two-way radio (walkie-talkie) equipment on a temporary basis.
If you wish to discuss your two-way radio (walkie-talkie) communication requirements further and to see what we can do for you, then please give us a call on 020 8770 1007 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wall to wall communications
21 Lewis Road
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed