future proof radio solutions
Hospitals operate in a fast-paced environment, where lots of teams of people need to work together in an efficient manner. This is to ensure that things are reacted to quickly and as efficiently as possible to provide the best patient care. Two-way radios (walkie-talkies) are vital for ensuring this, as they enhance communication and help meet hospital staff’s attentive needs to their patients.
Why would hospitals/healthcare facilities require two-way radios (walkie-talkies)?
- Health & safety, e.g. of patients, staff, and visitors
- Access control, e.g. visitors and deliveries
- Enhance patient care
- Reduce A & E waiting time
- On-site security, e.g. of students, staff, visitors, assets, and buildings
- On-site paging, e.g. staff call
- Asset management, e.g. equipment and buildings
- Emergency communications, e.g. fire evacuation marshalling, emergency health issues with patients
Typical hospitals/healthcare facilities requirements with two-way radios
Hospitals/healthcare facility staff may require specialised features for their two-way radios and any other additional equipment
- Inter-site communications, e.g. between similar users in adjacent sites
- Wide-area paging, e.g. staff call
- Text messaging
- Automatic notifications, e.g. fire alarm and intruder alarm activations
- Have caller ID and panic/emergency call functions
- Telephone Interconnect for those who are not in the hospital
- Coverage enhancement equipment: distributed antennas, leaky feeders and/or repeaters
- Multi-site connection – IP Linking
- System Requirements
There are many different types and teams of staff that work in a hospital i.e. maintenance staff, security teams, doctors/nurses etc. Therefore, a system that needs to be set up must be an integrated solution that combines different solutions. An axed system may also be required which is a two-way radio system that has the ability to be triggered by the alarm systems in the facility.
Wall to Wall Radio Communications can help you to design the optimum two-way radio (walkie-talkie) system for your premises; and then supply, install, commission and maintain it.
We also offer a radio hire service to customers who require a short-term radio system or perhaps additional two-way radio (walkie-talkie) equipment on a temporary basis.
If you wish to discuss your two-way radio (walkie-talkie) communication requirements further and to see what we can do for you, then please give us a call on 020 8770 1007 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Wall to wall communications
21 Lewis Road
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed