future proof radio solutions
Due to the sheer volume of people, staff and individual responsibilities two-way radios (walkie-talkies) are an invaluable asset to any event management team hosting an event or running a venue. Organising, coordinating and planning an event to a tight schedule means that a sufficient network of communication needs to be in place in order to ensure that the event runs smoothly.
Why would event management or venue management require two-way radios
Effective coordination of event staff e.g. logistics control
Participants management, e.g. contestant supervision and event monitoring
Audience and spectator management, e.g. on-site, and to and from the site
On-site security, e.g. behind the scenes, and high profile
Infrastructure management, e.g. automatic notification of equipment failure
Emergency communications, e.g. for fire evacuation marshalling
Typical Event Requirements with Two-Way Radios
Event staff may require specialised features for their two-way radios (walkie-talkies) and any other additional equipment
- Two-way radios (walkie-talkies) that are rugged for use with extreme sports
GPS tracking, and Man Down functions
- Health and safety features: Caller ID, and Panic / Emergency Call functions
- Include general text messaging, and pre-defined texts
- Have discrete earpieces & microphones for unobtrusive or covert use
- Offer increased security from casual eavesdropping
- Have noise cancelling abilities e.g. in loud environments such as at a music festival
- Are waterproof for use in wet environments
Wall to Wall Radio Communications can help you to design the optimum two-way radio (walkie-talkie) system for your premises; and then supply, install, commission and maintain it.
We also offer a radio hire service to customers who require a short-term radio system or perhaps additional two-way radio (walkie-talkie) equipment on a temporary basis.
If you wish to discuss your two-way radio (walkie-talkie) communication requirements further and to see what we can do for you, then please give us a call on 020 8770 1007 or e-mail email@example.com.
Wall to wall communications
21 Lewis Road
Mon - Fri: 8.30am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed